Part-Time Online School Program
Through Minnesota’s Online Supplemental Program, 6th–12th graders statewide who attend a public school within their resident district can take individual, tuition-free online courses. Eligible students may take up to 50 percent of their courses through the Online Supplemental Program, and there’s no waitlist for individual enrollment. Students can choose from multiple K12 courses offered through iQ Academy Minnesota (IQMN).
Benefit from Courses Designed to Be Online
K12 has more than two decades of experience creating quality online curriculum. Based on the science of how students learn and fueled by innovative technology to make learning interactive and engaging, the curriculum uses a blend of learning elements to accommodate multiple learning styles and maximize both the quality of lessons and the way they are delivered.
- An individualized, flexible approach to learning that can help alleviate academic and social pressures and support self-discipline
- Instruction by passionate, state-licensed teachers experienced in their subject and online teaching methods
- Courses for grades 6–12 in all core subjects: English, math, science, and history
- World languages: Up to two years of Spanish, French, and German
- Nearly 40 electives: Journalism, Web Design, Sociology, Music Appreciation, and more